RapidPro 2020 Matchmaking
Meet the right project or business partner at the right place!
Welcome to the website of the RapidPro 2020 Matchmaking!
The Chamber of Commerce, as the main organiser and member of the Enterprise Europe Network, invites you to the international meet & match event during RapidPro 2020. The matchmaking targets a wide spectrum of interested companies, visitors and delegates with focus on digital production technologies from different countries, interested in sharing new projects ideas, cooperation partners and business opportunities.
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen by coincidence both between exhibitor and visitor and also between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors, delegations ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants. In 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
The RapidPro 2020 with its fair, conference and bilateral meetings make it the ideal venue for tailored networking to develop new projects and new business. RapidPro 2020 keeps growing each year. The event takes place on the 4th and 5th of March in the NH Conference Centre Koningshof in Veldhoven, close to Eindhoven.
In brief summary
- Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
- Discuss your idea or problem with professionals.
- Meet a number of key players and speakers of out the international additive manufacturing and rapid prototyping networks.
- Meet the rapid prototypig and additive manufacturing network in the Brainport Region.
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, multinationals, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 30 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the RapidPro 2020 Matchmaking!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team